Friday, August 6, 2010

I know i've been Slacking! ( click here to leave a message)

I'll have to admit....I've been slacking with my blogging, Tons of things to share,

1st: I've been traveling and that filled my heart with new ideas inspirations and horizons, as always traveling is my passion and do make my heart sing, however I do love to come back home to my great boyfriend, the Las Vegas Heat ( i know u think I;m crazy but I Like it ....Specially compare to Humidity... yickes!) and my Photoshoots.

2nd: tons of shoots to share I will be catching up in the next few days


3rd but not least important ...SOON TO COME INFO ON HOLIDAYS MINI SESSIONS!!!!
I know is hot and doesn't feel like the holidays are close but they will be here before we know it....better safe that sorry!!!!!! This coming in the nest 3 or 4 days so Stay TUNED!!!

Now let move on  to the Cuteness!!!

This little mister was Born on 4th of july ....gave mom a dad 30 hours of work to come to this world and it was worth every second of it , this family is Blessed with him ...he has been such a good boy to photograph...OH Little Cooper!!! I  Love the cowboy Theme they have going on for him :)







Photobucket to schedule a Session Please call 702-499-8482

No comments:

Post a Comment